I am the queen of one-pan meals because I hate cooking and I hate cleaning. Recently, my laziness has blended with “hangry”-ness and I’ve resorted to the epitome of crappy college food…Top Ramen. This is a great way to use up the last of your veggies before the next grocery trip.
- Boil water in a medium-size pot
- Add noodles and set timer for 3 minutes. Ditch the seasoning packet
- Prep any leftover veggies on hand (frozen edamame, broccoli, carrots are my go-to)
- Add veggies into the pot when timer has 1.5 minutes remaining
- Drain noodles and veggies into a strainer
- Pour into a bowl and top with any asian sauce you like (Trader Joe’s Soyaki is my favorite)
This meal takes roughly seven minutes total (including boiling time) and can be fairly veggie-dense depending on your preferences. It has very little clean-up and can be vegan (or not) based on the sauce you choose.
*FTC: this post is not sponsored*